A lifestyle session is about documenting what's important in your life at that time — senior photos before graduating high school or college, an engagement session or family portraits. Not sure what to expect from a photo session? Here are five things to keep in mind.
150 minute session: $250
- you receive 75+ high resolution digital photos
- can accommodate two or three outfit changes
- can accommodate two or three locations
90 minute session: $175
- you receive 50+ high resolution digital photos
- can accommodate one or two outfit changes
- can accommodate one or two locations
mini-session (30-45 minutes): $100
- perfect for when you just need a few senior portraits or head shots, or even a quick family session
- you receive 20+ high resolution digital photos
- can accommodate one location, no outfit changes
If you're looking for other photography needs or would like a quote for photographing your wedding, please get in touch.
real estate shoots
Professional real estate photography makes your listings stand out on the MLS and is essential to marketing a home. In a real estate shoot, I photograph every room with a combination of natural and artificial lighting, a tripod, and a wide-angle lens to capture as much of the room as possible.
for homes 2000 square feet and below: $75
- typically between thirty minutes and an hour
- includes 25+ photos delivered in an email
- 24-48 hour turnaround
for homes over 2000 square feet, add $25 for each additional 1000 square feet
Have a question? Don't be shy — use the contact form to get in touch!